Image by marj k via Flickr
Like any tool, there are greater and lesser reasons to use Twitter in a business setting. The articles on this page are focused on delivering strategic thought about Twitter for business use.
- Everyone loves a bullet list so here’s your list of 50, courtesy Chris Brogan.
- Integrating Twitter into a business culture courtesy of Jerry Owyang.
- Another one from Owyang about strategic use of Twitter so it doesn’t overrun your life.
- If your strategy is enhanced by being perceived as a guru, this post quickly walks you through the listen-network-be-a-guru process.
- Laura Fitton has a great reading list about using Twitter for business.
- Elliot Ng of UpTake discusses the process his company went through in determining their business use of Twitter. Includes thoughts on corporate Twitter handle vs personal Twitter handles aka Personal Brands.
- A discussion of the difference between having a lot of followers vs having less but more loyal followers, using High School as an anti-metaphor.
- If you’re using a variety of social media channels already, you may be interested to know what Twitter disrupts. Laura Fitton’s research should help you out.
If you’re ready to begin, check out the Getting Started with Twitter for Business page. If you’re looking for something more detailed or specific, perhaps you’ll find it on the main Twitter for Business page.
Feel free to use the comments to let me know about other business strategy and Twitter articles.