Digital Marketing Intern
Union Street Media is seeking a Digital Marketing Intern to join our Real Estate team. Union Street Media provides leading web and digital marketing services for real estate agents, brokers & offices across the country.
Get in with a great team:
- We’re competent, confident and passionate individuals who are focused on achieving big goals.
- Our proprietary CMS platform and digital marketing services add value to the real estate industry and have the potential to keep growing for years to come.
- You’ll have a voice. At Union Street Media, we value everyone’s opinion.
- Be part of a fun and healthy culture.
- Join a company that provides career growth; we’re growing and want you to grow with us!
As a member of our Digital Marketing Services team, the Digital Marketing Intern plays a crucial role in executing our client’s digital marketing strategy. The Digital Marketing Intern will assist in developing engaging content and managing always on digital campaigns, across paid and organic media. He/she is a creative scientist, continually evaluating and improving digital media effectiveness, ensuring adherence to best practices, analyzing digital landscapes, and creating and implementing optimization strategies. The Digital Marketing Intern’s primary responsibility is to perform search engine optimization on client sites, but the Digital Marketing Intern will also be expected to help with other projects and marketing needs, such as reporting, market research and more.
This position also involves significant internal coordination with subject matter experts. Therefore, the role requires strong communication skills, timeliness, attention to detail, and critical thinking to ensure accuracy and continuous improvement of digital marketing efforts.
- Four year college degree (current students are welcome to apply)
- Previous internship or experience as a Digital Marketer preferred
- Applicable course work in Digital Marketing, including PPC, SEO, Display and Social Media channels, required
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, are essential
- Strong communication and writing skills; comfortable creating original content for clients
- A belief in our concept, a strong work ethic and team mentality
- Professional presentation, timeliness, discipline and behavior
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and SEO techniques (ex. tagging, link building, user experience, content management) preferred
- Knowledge of analytics and reporting platforms such as Omniture, comScore, Google Analytics and Moat
- Working knowledge of campaign management, ad server and bid management platforms (ex. Google AdWords, Facebook, GDN, AdRoll, Marin, Kenshoo, etc.) a plus
- Resourcefulness and ability to work independently to problem solve
- Perform search engine optimization, including tagging, meta data, link building and citations
- Assist with content creation, including website, email and possibly blog content
- Evaluate large data sets to identify trends, monitor key performance indicators and recommend optimizations
- Set-up and audit Google Analytics profile settings and tracking, including goals
- Perform market and client research
- Build and manage paid media campaigns as needed, including Paid Search, Display, Remarketing and Social Advertising campaigns
- Create and/or optimize recommended searches and other website features as needed
- Work with all members of the USM team to resolve problems
- Submit, manage and troubleshoot support tickets as needed
- Create and update best practices documentation, marketing collateral, project management and client tracking documentation
Compensation: $10 per hour
Schedule: Position is open immediately. This is a full time internship.
Follow up: Email resumes to email@example.com.
Union Street Media is an equal opportunity employer.