Union Street Media provides leading web and digital marketing services for real estate agents, brokers & offices across the country. We are looking to add a Part-Time Bookkeeper to our growing team.
Get in with a great team:
- We’re competent, confident and passionate individuals who are focused on achieving big goals.
- Our proprietary CMS platform and digital marketing services add value to the real estate industry and have the potential to keep growing for years to come.
- You’ll have a voice. At Union Street Media, we value everyone’s opinion.
- Be part of a fun and healthy culture.
- Join a company that provides career growth; we’re growing and want you to grow with us!
As a member of our Finance team, the Part-Time Bookkeeper will be responsible for helping send and collect invoices, entering data into Quickbooks and assisting our Office Manager with the day-to-day tasks of our growing 40+ person company.
The right candidate for this position is patient, good with numbers and has close attention to detail. We’re looking for a second set of eyes to make sure our i’s-are-dotted, t’s crossed. As with a small company where people are required to wear many hats, we need someone who is willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done.
This position offers a consistent number of hours on a monthly basis with the flexibility of when the work is done over the course of the week. Our Part-Time Bookkeeper reports directly to our Office Manager.
Primary Functions & Responsibilities:
- Entering monthly invoices in Quickbooks to all clients
- Coordinate with Accounts Managers team on monthly support invoices
- Entering payments into Quickbooks and checks require a bank run.
- Reconciling credit card data into Quickbooks
- Process all Job Openings (Indeed, JobinsVT, Craiglist, Local colleges)
- Stocking the company kitchen with food, coffee, etc. Price Chopper runs.
- Ordering, serving and cleaning up office lunch
- Tidying up the kitchen between cleaner visits
- Purchasing office supplies, office equipment etc.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Email resumes to email@example.com.
Union Street Media is an equal opportunity employer.